She❤

The way her voice melted all my sorrows,
And her laughter made my heart leap in my chest,
As if an angel, she popped in my mind and smiled,
Like the moon she is, she calmed my mind.

She sounded like a melody,
Who captured my heart the first time we talked,
How, why and where, doesn't matter,
Because she was what my heart yearned for in this lifetime,
As if she was all that mattered,
My heart leaped in my chest, as she looked at me,
The way her warm gaze had me,
And the stars in her eyes drew me in,
She was entrancing and exquisite,
In a way no other could carry it,
She carried all that love inside.
With her tiny frame, and small Doe eyes,
The small palms, and the eye smile,
As if she was made to capture hearts,
With every simple act she did,
She had me swooning.

An angel indeed, with the beauty of a devil,
She held my heart in her palms, 
As if she had the magic of an elven,
Ageing like an vampire,
With the colours of pixie,
Her heart like an fairy,
With the connection of a werewolf.
She felt like an entire galaxy,
As if she was the universe,
And the stars existed in her eyes,
Her face like the moon,
With the heart as warm as the sun,
The beauty she held, when she smiled,
Had my heart on her for eternity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Money has no memory. Experience has.💫

Live your character at any cost; at all costs.

FEAR IN THE DARK