Glimpses of her 💚

The girl with blushing face, Having the cutest smile one can see; Who is the only person who gives thought of writing Even brighter than the blue sea. Her name is the only thing in my mind That brings the dreams, She is beautiful like Venus, and; Improves mood like natural vaccines…

I wrote your name on the sky,
But the wind blew it away.

I wrote your name on the sand,
But the waves washed it away.

I wrote your name on my heart,
And forever it will stay.


His unrequited  Feelings:

"He remembers those vanished years. As though looking through a dusty window pane, the past is something he could see, but not touch. And everything he sees is blurred and indistinct.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Money has no memory. Experience has.💫

Live your character at any cost; at all costs.

FEAR IN THE DARK