Moon


As the night sky shines, the stars appeared as pimples on a face, and the moon, a powerful source of calmness and beauty, the eyes of an innocuous. All the countless nights I’ve spent without sleep, lost in the beauty of the night sky, with the beauty you provide for the hopeless, only obtained and understood when we are one with our thoughts. The day light is now an enemy, withholding what I crave. Nothing fills the void in my heart like the moonlight that shines in the dark skies. Letting me know that a small amount of light in the dark, represents the small amount of happiness we humans experience in our lives filled with darkness. The shivers, the tears that would fill my eyes whenever I think about you, let alone see you can’t be explained. The mental torture stops at your sight, all the dark and consuming emotions are replaced with infatuation. I feel myself being drifted away from the madness, the chaos, from all the nonsense, to a calmer, god forsaken world. 
I thank you, Moon, for the calm you have provided me, for being the reason for my survival, for being there when I took my first breath and threw out my life, for being one of my greatest motivation and my anchor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Money has no memory. Experience has.💫

Live your character at any cost; at all costs.

FEAR IN THE DARK