Thats it....

Everything that defines us as human beings; every feeling, every notion, every emotion, every thought that makes us different from rest of the species, should be about, should come from oneself...
Self love
Self respect
Self content
Every damn thing
That way, the whole perspective changes...
I donno how much u agree.
Every thing we cry about, every thing we whine about, every painful thought, every time our heart feel sunk, whenever theres that weight placed over your chest, its always for the times we let ourselves down or let ourselves go...
Whatever the matter is, the key to it is always us...
I see that as a matter of opinion, circumstance and experiences...
Change is inevitable, and yes people do, undoubtedly...
Well what cause them to change? 
That factor, that brisk moment or event differs for you n me n every soul...
People change for good, people change for worst, nothing is absolute, there are no predefined set of agendas or protocols for this matter, its something that happens, something that occurs, something that strikes you like a lightning bolt.
If you ask me, being carefree, I consider it as an adaptive method for survival...
We're all strugling with one or the other kind of survival or existential crisis... 
Yet we choose to move on, either as a slug or a rabbit, we do. 
Its kind of like a defence mechanism, shutting other people out, being cornered just of the self, its survival...
Whether it is great or not, unless and until it is toxic or effects the soulful being of another individual, it still is a survival tactic..
I say this coz i've been that way, I've had my darkest days, I've changed, not much in a good way, though I was able to determine good n bad, and am breathing still...
We can never know another individual to their core, never.
They'll have their nightmares, they would have had their drops, falls, heartbreaks, etc...
And they would certainly have adapted to life in a whole other perception...
I'm also doing it but at a high cost...
I prefer full closure, yet i fail in that...
I am better off alone, but i cant just fully embrace solitude...
There are certain strings tending to pull me from all the sides, though I prefer solo...
The thing is, my emotional side gets me thinking and writing...
My human side does nothing much impressive...
Just a poke in the emotion centre of my brain will do crazy shit...
See...
Listen...
Realise...
Determine...
Process and breath...
End of story...
And in the end, no matter what the fuss is about, we move on
we keep on climbing, whether we like it or not life goes on....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Money has no memory. Experience has.💫

Live your character at any cost; at all costs.

FEAR IN THE DARK