Misleading Thoughts

How can a person be a prisoner while he isn't in a prison. How can one live only inside the box and not to see what there is outside. How can we conceal all the heavy concerns in our chests and stop feeling good?!
"Be responsible," his father yells at him angrily. But the boy answered rapidly and confidently " how I can be perfect and seek for perfection whereas I'm a powerless human not god. I've errors and faults; I'm not flawless. I work hard, buckle down, feel anxious about my future when something goes wrong, yet nothing is under my control, I can't change what's written for me. I am always suffering from pain due to my constant problems and endless disasters although I attempt to be patient, to be more conscious of what's going on ..
I put all my efforts into finding good solutions, but I'm still a human sometimes my brilliant ideas thrive and make me proud of them, and other times stupid ones control me and let me down due to being hasted and not young enough to judge something by its appearance and forget all the other influential factors. Learn not to say: this is beautiful because it looks or seems but to say this is wonderful or painful because you tested, tried, and experimented it in reality. Be careful, not to be a prisoner of the innocent thoughts and maintain naive, not to allow ego to be exploited. On the other hand, exert yourself and prevent it from exploiting others. Not to be degraded and also not to belittle others. Be fair and always make justice is the major victory that you have ever done. Don't make your notions restrict you and to be completely selfish or totally stupid,  but be in moderation to have balanced life. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Money has no memory. Experience has.💫

Live your character at any cost; at all costs.

FEAR IN THE DARK