The Heavenly portal

There was a war going on in the chambers of my heart, 
Foreign to the result, I decided to play My part. 

I went to the terrace to discover myself amidst the chaos,
As I had lost myself while wandering in the corridors of eros.

Up above, I found a thing to share my lonesome sight,
And it promised to stay with me until every fortnight. 

When I gazed into it, I got enamoured and beguiled by its beauty soon, 
A wraith silver disc hanging in the lonely sky and oh! I found My Mr Moon.

I discovered something beautiful about the moon that night,
While it gently twirled the darkness of my spirit into a blissful light. 

When I felt the gentle touch of the moonlight all over my skin, 
For a moment, I felt the battle inside me has entered into its coffin. 

I acknowledged the magic in my bones as the Moon mumbled in my ears, 
The heavenly portal has opened to spill blessings to choke all my fears. 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Money has no memory. Experience has.💫

Live your character at any cost; at all costs.

FEAR IN THE DARK