I'm here and there for you


You may feel depressed , sad and your head may be field with hopeless images .
You might feel unwanted 
You might feel lonely ,along by yourself where their is no one to talk to. 
You might be confused with all of the situation you've got in to.


You might be feeling so stressed ,tiyerd as if you never want to get strong ever. 
You might feel weak ,doing things without enthusiasm and no longer having power and energy to stand up again 

You might  blam your self b/c u think  what you've done in past is all wrong and it has cost you a lot. 
You might feel like a coward ,not berav  enough to to do things by yourself. 


But I promise this all will go away 
This isn't your fault 
You are an incredible person 
You have all the strength to have being from the bottom .
You have all the power, energy and most of all you've the light to your feature. 


So I'm here to help you, talk you out of this bad image. 
I'm here to listen you when ever your ready to talk. 
I'm here as friend 
I'm here as sister and 
I'm here more than a friend and sister. 
So just say now, just say I want you and just say be here and there for me cuz I know and I'm ready to be besideyou.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Money has no memory. Experience has.💫

Live your character at any cost; at all costs.

FEAR IN THE DARK