The Blurred dream ❣

Looking at you I feel so much at ease
Your composure
Exact body posture
Leaves me at a fix of the exposure
I can't believe I feel so distracted without you and yet I want a distance to make up my displeasure
You got my heart 
And I don't know how to say it but will you help me bring out my disclosure
 I want to feel your skin close to mine
I want to hold your hands with the coolness of the night
How do I tell you that I want to be yours and yours only
How do I tell you that I want to spend my day and night with you
How to I tell you that I want to spend my eternity with you
Who will listen to my story
Of how I can't seem to remininse
How I told myself not to venture in this path yet I find myself treading the scary stills of the hour
How do I tell you that I'm in love with you and I'm scared it will wade off eventually
How do I tell that I've fallen for your deep nature and fevent stature
I've fallen for your awesome pleasure and unending lusture
I say this with a sigh
And I hope you take it nigh
But if I'm to stretch my arms to you 
Will you put a ring on it and make me yours forever
To love and to cherish
In immunity and infimity
Even when the hades surpass our fate and the clouds spin behind our days
Will you keep me in your bossom even when the walls break apart.
              

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Money has no memory. Experience has.💫

Live your character at any cost; at all costs.

FEAR IN THE DARK