Don't you dare




Who are you to judge to me 

When you don’t know my story

You despise me cause of my Scarred face

Little do you know what caused that in the first place




Yeah you saw my drained eyes

Aligning In a perfect harmony with my blemish lips

With your judging looks 

By my cover you assumed you knew my whole book





Little do you know the sleepless nights I had

Within my sleeves the bruises that I want to hide

You call me names you call me freak

But little do you know what made me this sick



See I amn’t like the rest

I would scream I would shout but you wouldn’t hear a sound

My tears would drop but a trace of it you wouldn’t find

My veins would be poisoned but you would still see them red

My paled colors would bloom but you would still notice them in the shed

My shoulders would crumble but you wouldn’t know what they weighed

The pain might suffocate me but my lips wouldn’t make a sound

I would be wired out but my heart wouldn’t stop to pound

Yeah my responses aren’t like the rest

But to overcome it I am trying my best 

“Who are you to judge me?” For you this question let me raise

When you aren’t even stung by the same blaze 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Money has no memory. Experience has.💫

Live your character at any cost; at all costs.

FEAR IN THE DARK