I'm the one you always wanted

I created art for you,
Abstract landscapes painted with love,
On infinite easels on walls for you to view,
Delicate strokes of brush kissing down the surface,
Tip dripping with droplets of exquisite hue,
But to you, it was nothing more than a mess.

I wrote songs for you,
Harmonious melody played with passion,
On various instruments to construct a rhythm,
An indirect confession through lyrics,
To express my feelings without the need of vision,
But to you, it sounded like an artist's mimic.

I gave my all to you,
Being a support and breaking many barriers,
Of doing things beyond my wildest dreams,
An intention to make you a bit happier,
Not realising there was always a day you would leave,
With nothing left behind but me.

Never give your everything to anyone when you don't even give yourself a moment to heal because everyone else is temporary but a life lesson to learn from.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Money has no memory. Experience has.💫

Live your character at any cost; at all costs.

FEAR IN THE DARK